Wednesday, April 21, 2010

88 days...REALLY??

It's very interesting to see my number of days drop like flies. I can't believe that in 88 days we will have our little guy here. It's a terrifying thought. There is so much that needs to be done before then! Not only do we have to move AFTER he is here, but I can't set up his nursery until we move. It's really stressing me out because I don't feel like I can prepare anything. We have the changing table set up in our room and that is about the only baby furniture we have right now. The crib is still at my parents because we see no reason in setting it up here just to take it down a few weeks later.

I came to the conclusion the other day while walking through target that I am thankful we aren't having a girl right now. Considering that money is tight with only Jake working, we would be TOTALLY broke from me buying all the adorable girl clothes I see!! I do have to keep myself out of carters and gap because they have some amazing little boys things.

I'm starting to get more uncomfortable now. Last night I was having trouble getting comfortable before bed, he was either pressing on my lungs or I was burning up! These are also the moments where I realize how amazing of a guy Jake is. Even though he had been working all day and had to be up early the next, he got up and rubbed my back, totally relaxed me and I passed out.

I have the annoying glucose test next week. NOT looking forward to that even though I have heard it's not too terrible. I believe that my bi-weekly appointments start soon as well. I can't believe how fast everything is going. It's almost depressing to think that I only have 3 months left of my FIRST pregnancy. I will never be pregnant for the "first" time again. It's bittersweet but I am so excited to meet this little guy. Jake and I were taking bets on what color eyes he will have. It's pretty much 50/50 but I would love for him to have blue eyes. :)

Anyways, here is my week 27 picture! It's time to attempt to get comfortable, providing the little guy cooperates! :)

2 comments:

Sumer said...

If you can choose fruit punch... its better then the orange kind. Good luck at your test!!

You, me and the baby makes three! said...

I hope they have both choices then!!! Thanks!