Monday, August 22, 2011

We never win anything..time for a change! :)

Well Jake and I entered a free photo contest today for an engagement/couples session by this FANTASTIC photographer in our area. I have followed his work for a while now and when I saw this opportunity I jumped at it like a crazy person! Money is pretty tight so paying for him to take our pictures is pretty much out of the question. I am trying to BEG everyone on my facebook to go "like" our picture because that is how you "vote" but who knows.

Jake and I were joking around that we never win anything. I told him that it was time for a change and this would be a fantastic first!!! :)

Keep your fingers crossed that we win!

In anyone is feeling in the mood for some voting here is what you do.....


1.) Go to this link ......    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Daniel-Kim-Photography/208964892470945
 2.) "Like the photographers page -- he's fantastic! :)
3.) Go to this picture....     http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=247538678613566&set=pu.208964892470945&type=1&theater      That's obviously Jake and I :)

4.) "Like" the picture! BAM...done! See how easy that is and you just made me a very happy person!

:) :) :)












No comments: