Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The past 5 months summed up....

It's been FOREVER since I have last blogged. Forgive me but my life has been a little insane to say the least.

I will try to play catch-up the best I can...

School....1 semester down with a 4.0 GPA and started my second. This semester is going to be about twice the work as last but that's part of it I suppose. I just wish I didn't have so many other things going on at once!

Wedding...well everything has seemed to do a complete 180. We are still doing the wedding in Hawaii, but we are also having on here. Everything is planned for the most part aside from a few details. It's going to be a friends house in Paradise Valley, they have a gorgeous home with a HUGE backyard. They even have a tennis court back there! Well, March 31st is the date and it feels like it is coming up so fast! March 7th we head off to Hawaii and are staying for a week! We will be there for our 3 year anniversary, and then our wedding will be the following day. It's hard to believe that I am going to be a married woman!! I bought a second dress, one for Hawaii, I figure I am having two weddings, might as well have two dresses. Thankfully I bought the second for an awesome price online. I got really lucky with my first dress as well. After losing 40 lbs the dress was 2 sizes big on me, I went and spoke with them and they told me that there was no way I would be able to have it altered because it would change the way the dress looked. So thankfully they let me switch it for a smaller size!! I still had to get the top altered, so I get that back this weekend and I am nervous!

Now for Aiden news....our little man is growing up...and FAST. He is talking so much. He says so many words and signs all the time to us. I am going to try and see if I can name them all......
-Mom, Dad, Sarah (Sa), Ball, Horse (hos), duck, bear, more, please, milk, cheese, car, truck, hot, potty, drink, eat, bath, and I can't think of more right now.


He is such a smart kid and can follow directions! We are working on potty training, he knows the sign and has gone about 5 times! He loves trucks and ducks, yes together! I can't believe that he isn't even 2 yet and going to Hawaii!! :) He's such an amazing kid. Jake and I have been talking about having another one and trying to figure out when the best time would be. We don't want a huge gap between our kids but at the same time, that is not the only factor we have to think about. Sometimes I feel like Aiden is all that I want, he is such an amazing kid that I would be scared the next would be crazy, but I can't imagine not giving Aiden a sibling if I can. (I also want a girl ;) hehe)

Aiden had an awesome Christmas, he was spoiled beyond reason! He got so many toys that we had to spread them out between houses. He has a power wheels truck at our house, a power wheels quad at my parents and another push truck at Jake's parents. He also got a red wagon and other awesome toys. I had to go through and get rid of a whole bunch because I think Jake was about to freak!

We also finally moved into a bigger apartment, almost twice the size. (Okay not really but it seems that way) We are also on the downstairs floor, which makes such a difference. I hated climbing those freaking stairs! Aiden finally has his own room and I love it.

We just bought a professional camera as our wedding present to one another, also to take to Hawaii with us! :) I thought I was going to regret spending what we did on it, but the second I started playing with it, I totally cancelled out any thoughts of regret. It's amazing and I am in love with it!! Here are some of the pictures that we took, we took over 500 pictures in the past few days just by messing with it....













Not very man pictures, but I was trying not to overload! :)

No comments: