Monday, May 17, 2010

31 weeks and counting!






A lot of pictures!! The last one I just took a little bit ago. He has been rolling around so much and I have never caught a picture, until now! It just blows my mind to think about how big he is getting. I have my next appointment on Tuesday and i'm going to be scheduling my next ultrasound!! I'm so excited to see him. I realized the other day that I haven't seen him since I was 19 weeks and we were just find out that he was a HE! :)

My sister and I made a diaper cake for my showers. It turned out SO cute, we still have a few finishing touches to make to it but I love it and I'm not going to want to take it apart. I can't believe how much some people pay for those things! Speaking of baby showers, my first one is next weekend and I am so excited about it!!

It's getting so overwhelming to think about how soon he is going to be here. I can't believe that in two months I am going to be holding him. I say it all the time but it's just so surreal. This pregnancy has FLOWN by and I don't think I am quite ready for it to be over. I mean I was MISERABLE the first few months but now I love it. I am really going to miss feeling him roll around all day.

No comments: