Friday, November 12, 2010

Daddy love

Phone picturedPhone pictured
Phone picturedPhone pictured

My boy LOVES his Daddy! I am pretty sure he is now aware that Daddy is only home a little bit of the day and he soaks up every minute. When Jake walks in the house Aiden will watch him like a hawk. He adores him and it doesn't take much for him to give his dad a HUGE grin. To be totally honest, Jake was the one who got him to giggle first. Mommy got the first smile out of him but Daddy struck up his first laugh. I love watching them together and I am so thankful that Jake is such an amazing Dad.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aiden is becoming more and more interactive. We recently bought him a Sofie.....

Phone pictured

As you can see from this picture it was an awesome investment! She is a teething toy but for some reason he adores her. He chews on her like there is no tomorrow and she is easy for his to hold onto. Another toy that has been an awesome investment...

Phone pictured
...the frog!! We picked this up at Target to keep him more entertained on those car rides. Well when you push the frogs eyes he starts singing and Aiden recently figured that out. We were sitting in a restaurant and it went off. I looked over and he was smiling and oh so proud of himself for figuring it out!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have been doing more and more tummy time recently. He hates it less and less everyday but still gets frustrated after about 10 minutes because he can't see everything!

Phone picturedPhone pictured


On other updates:
~We are taking our first trip to the Zoo tomorrow and I think I am more excited than he is!
~Aiden has his 4 month check up next week and I am not looking forward to his next round of shots. He did so awesome last time and I was more upset than he was! haha
~Aiden is getting pictures done on Monday by our friend who is a photographer. I am not even going to try and hide this, I am in love with pictures of my kid. If you came over to your house it would be obvious as well. Our walls are covered in Aiden pictures.

Well that is all for now, I will be posting pictures that I take tomorrow at the zoo!! We get to see the Koala bears!

No comments: