Sunday, January 23, 2011

6 month update!

Well we have one BIG boy on our hands. We had his 6 month check up on the day he turned 6 months, I guess I could call that his "birthday" but that just sounds strange. Anyways, his Dr was totally shocked at how well he is doing considered he is TOTALLY breastfed. He is 29 3/4 inches and weights 22 lbs 10.5 ounces!! When they charted his stats he was WAY off and is measuring the size of an "average" 14 month old!!! When we asked her if she could give us a rough estimate about how tall she thought he was going to be she only said, "enormous."

Our little man is growing up so fast and it scares me more and more everyday. The bigger he gets the less time I have with him wanting to snuggle up with Mommy. Maybe I'll get lucky when he's older and still want to snuggle with me! haha

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

And here is a video of the funny faces we get when he eats or in this case, tries juice! The video of him eating his first solid food is on my other camera and I will have to upload it later! :)