Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The one about everything random!

The last few days have been quite random. Last Saturday we hung out with our friends Bobby and Natasha (the ones having a baby) and we helped them make their registry at Buy buy baby and target. Then we made dinner at our house and watched movies.

Natasha and I have officially mastered the Moby wrap and even mastered putting it on someone else, example A:

DADDY!

Sunday we went to my church festival. We used to go every year and I thought it was really funny seeing what we used to get so excited over. I went to school there and so I saw some old teachers who of course fussed over Aiden.



We had a pretty good weekend but it was quite random. We also bought Aiden a new toy for the bath tub, he thinks its the greatest. Its a star and as you can see in the pictures it glows and when it gets enough water in it, it sprinkles water out the top. He thinks its pretty awesome.

More random? Yesterday Aiden didn't take a good nap because we were watching Anna-Maria again and he doesn't sleep well at other places. When we got home I had to go right to school so Daddy watched him. He said that he put him in his bouncer just to see what he would do. Aiden started playing with his toy and the next thing he knew..................



I came home to my sweet boy crashed out in his too small bouncer. Something he never really liked when he was smaller, put him to sleep at almost 9 months old! I had to take a picture!

No comments: