Monday, April 4, 2011

The one about swimming

Aiden went swimming for the first time last weekend. I was thrilled to finally get him in the pool because he likes LOVES bath time. We went to the Phonecian with a few friends, they have heated pools so the water wasn't cold, I was thrilled about that because I am not a fan of cold water!

The day before going I of course headed over the Target and bought him his first bathing suit!! I also bought him a swim shirt that has SPF built into it. Pretty awesome if you ask me.


They had an awesome jacuzzi with water that shot out the top, we sat Aiden on top of it and he thought it was the greatest thing. The kiddy pool was also really shallow and Aiden could stand in the water.





 




We of course also had to take a family picture! I'm glad Aiden loved the pool as much as I was expecting him to, I think we're in for an awesome summer!


No comments: