Monday, March 8, 2010

Our new beginning....




In November my boyfriend and I found out we are going to be expecting our first little bundle of joy! I suspected that I was pregnant so I took a test, after setting in on top of the toilet I walked into my room and waited those intense 3 minutes. As I stared over that toilet I realized just how much my life was about to change! When I told him I was pregnant he looked down at my stomach, back and me, picked me up and spun me around. He was so excited he wanted to call everyone and fill them in but I told him that we need to be 100% sure! We made an appointment and the next day it was confirmed! We told our parents and although it was a shock they were excited.


Thanksgiving DAY the morning sickness hit....I was so terrible I thought I was going to die. Well this went on for MONTHS, it was not until I was 16 weeks that I was finally able to get out of bed and away from the toilet! I had lost 10 pounds and was on anti-nausea medication!

We found out we are having a little boy on February 25th and it was one of the most amazing experiences ever. Just seeing my little man squirm around in there! He already has some LONG legs, which isn't much of a surprise, my boyfriend and I are both really TALL!

Well, now I am 21 weeks and loving every minute of it! We chose the name Aiden Jacob, and he is a kicker! He moves around so much in there and I have even been able to see his kicks from the outside. It is amazing and I can't wait for him to be here but I am going to miss moments like this.


No comments: